Since 2005, James and Simon have been showing people the pleasures of a sailing Holiday in the Med. We run single yacht Private trips for friends & family groups right up to 8 yacht flotillas, so whatever your style we can deliver an unforgettable Med holiday for you.
If the Itinerary below sounds like your sort of holiday, then get in contact using the form at the bottom of this page.
- No sailing experience required whatsoever!
- Much more than just sailing…. We show you the gastronomic delights, cultural sights and pleasures of the Mediterranean.
- Group dinners, parties, sunset drinks and Sailing The Med yacht race (Flotillas only)
- Modern spacious yachts take you to a new & exciting location every night
- Qualified UK based Skippers who are part of the group
- Awake, Swim, Eat, Sail, Swim, Eat, Drink, Sail, Explore, Eat, Drink, Sleep, REPEAT! Best 7 days of your lifetime
- Our Flotillas cater for singles, couples and friends. Our motto is “strangers are just friends we haven’t met yet”
- We can beat ALL of our competitors on price whether Private yacht or single place on our Flotillas.
- See some of our Upcoming Trips here (link to ‘Upcoming trips’) OR let us know where you’d like to sail and we can organise it
Got questions? You can WhatsApp us for instant response and check out our FAQs here.
Like to meet in person? Join our next Meet the Crew drinks here
A special single yacht trip for 1st week of July – just 9 places are available
Starting in Portisco and visiting the most expensive real estate in all of Europe (Porto Cuervo) and sailing between anchored mega yachts on the Costa Smeralda – the highest concentration of Super yachts anywhere in the world.
Days 3 and 4 will see us sail to the stunning beach and waters of the Maddalena Archipelago, a group of island between Sardinia and Corsica, one of Italy’s best-kept secrets. We visit the Famous pink sands of Spiagga Rosa beach and spending a mixture fo nights at anchor in secluded bays ideal for snorkelling and swimming.and another night in the Cala Gavetta Marina. Sardinian gastronomic specialities await. Hike up to the Guardia Vecchia viewpoint behind the town for panoramic views of the glittering Strait of Bonifacio.
One of our golden rules with Sailing the Med is that we never stay more than 1 night in the same location. And in 12 years we have broken this rule only once –. The ‘piste de resistance’ of Sardinia sailing trip – Bonifacio harbor on the southern tip of Crosica. The most beautiful harbor in all the Mediterranean – truly something to behold.
We sail south from French Corsica back in to Italian waters – did we mention you get 2 countries in 1 week ? We again stop by the Maddalena islands but this time the island of Spargi . Spargi island has many species of protected birds, there’s also the Maritime Musuem which has artifacts and remains from Roman ships.
On our final night we visit the tiny island of Tavolara which rises an impressive 600m out of the sea. With macchia and pine trees sprawled over most of the island with lots of typically Sardinian style single storey stone cottages dotted in between, this quaint little island is a perfect overnight stop.